- Bread slices - 2, you can use any type—white, brown, multigrain, etc.
- Mozzarella cheese, grated - 1 cup
- Capsicum, chopped - 1/2
- Green chilli, finely chopped - 1, OR/AND
- Red hot chilli sauce - 1 tsp, as per your liking
- Garlic, crushed - 1 clove
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Butter - to spread
- Salt and black pepper
- Oven - preheated to 160°C
Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing great! Here I am again with a
quick super quick and super easy treat. I know every time I post up a recipe I say, "quick and easy" but that is exactly how I want my food and cooking to be.
Unless it is for some special occasion or gathering, I want cooking to be a therapy than some task, if you know what I mean. Recently, we had few guests for dinner that was when I cooked these Chilli Cheese Toast and today I will be sharing them with you.
So without wasting further time, let's get started with the ingredients (serves 2):