Hi everyone! Monday is back again but you know what we are all set to deal with it, I am not even joking! Today's Coffee & Walnut Ice Cream is my weapon to deal with the blues. It is super easy with barely a handful of ingredients and if you make it all by hands (like I did) instead of a hand mixer you can get your dose of workout for the day! I am not kidding, you guys.
So here's what you're going to need to make ~800 ml of this ice cream:
- Heavy cream—1 ¼ cups
- Sweetened condensed milk—½ cup
- Instant espresso powder—2 tbsp
- Walnuts, coarsely chopped—½ cup
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except walnut and whisk till your hands fall off your shoulder, pun intended, or until soft peaks form.
- I did it with my hands using a wire whisk and it took about 30–35 min (remember I said it's your dose of workout for the day!), but you can always use a hand mixer till you get the desired light and airy mixture with soft peaks.
- Add half the walnuts and gently fold them into the mixture.
- Pour the airy mixture into a 1000 ml container and drizzle the remaining walnuts as a topping; freeze overnight or for about 6–8 hr.
- Serve plain or with some topping of your choice like chocolate sauce, nuts, etc.
Wasn't that the easiest thing ever? Have you tried making ice cream at home? What flavours do you like? Share you views in the comments section, I'd love reading them.
Have a great Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!