Hair careMy hair care favourite this month is this hair milk by Ahalo Butter. This hair milk made it to this list for so many reasons—it's very hydrating for my frizzy hair, it's non-sticky, doesn't weigh down, has a very pleasing salon-like scent, it's a leave on, and it lasts very long as you just need 1-2 pumps per use.
Skin careI have quite a few skin care monthly favourites this month.
- This amazing Biore UV Aqua Rich sunscreen. This one is my favourite for a long time now, mainly because it is so light weight yet super effective.
- My everyday cream for my face—Vanishing Cream Lush, it's a favourite for over a year now. It is a great cream for sensitive skin, acne prone skin and helps in reducing acne over the time.
- This clay mask by The Body Shop—Seaweed Oil Balancing Clay Mask. I love using masks and have couple of them depending on their purpose. This one was my most loved of all last month as Delhi was too hot and my combination skin couldn't handle it. This one came to rescue then.
- Next up is my holy grail cleansing oil—TISS deep off oil by Shiseido. I cannot stop obsessing over how much I love this cleansing oil. This is an emulsifying cleansing oil and takes off every bit of makeup, even those stubborn mascaras and liners too.
- I have been loving these two lipsticks lately—MAC Velvet Teddy and L'Oreal Moist Matte in Cherry Crush. I have been wearing these two most of the times. These are in matte finish and last almost all day long.
- Lash Sensational by Maybelline is my favourite mascara not just for the month but since I got it, I am just concerned that what will I do when this little pot will be finished. :/
- I do not usually wear much eye makeup, but off late I have been wearing basic smokey and smudgy eyes and my favourite palette of choice has been NAKED Basics by Urban Decay. I really love the selection of shades, the finish, pigmentation, staying power and basically everything about this palette!
HomeI am totally loving this summer scent by Bath and Body Works called Lemon Mint Tea. As you can guess by the name, it's a blend of lemon, mint and verbena tea. It is a very refreshing candle which has a great character without being overwhelming. It actually makes the house smell like a refreshing home. What are your favourites for the month of August? Have you tried any of my favourites? Share with me in the comments. 🙂
As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great week ahead!