Hey Everyone! I just realized that I started a series of Nails of the Week and completely forgot to update it weekly, silly me. But that's OK, better late than never. So to cover up the "forgotten act," here I am today, sharing my nails of the week with you guys. Any guesses? Well, it's with the theme of the air around us, yes, you got it right, this week's nails are inspired by the football, FIFA World Cup'14 fever. I really hope you guys like these.
Below are the nail-care stuff and the colors I used to create these:
- Cuticle remover & treatment oil
- Base coat (Canmake, Japanese brand)
- Shade no. 3 by Ettsais-Under the Sea range (Japanese brand)
- Shade no. 14 by Canmake
- Burgundy shade (Some drugstore brand, no shade mentioned)
- Shade no. 53, Romance by Faces
- Finally, Gel Volume Top Coat by Canmake
Do share your comments below about how you liked it. I will see you guys in the next post. Don't forget to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; everywhere with the name "Diary of a Cusp." I need your support to do more such things 🙂
Have a great weekend!