When you’ve got combination skin, you need just the right set of ingredients to keep yourself looking your best. As you know (I hope you've been with me for long), I have combination skin, my concerns are usually high for what goes on my skin. I am always looking for natural solutions to cater to my skin's needs. In today's post, I'll be sharing some easy ways to make a natural face cleanser.
Image source: 1
Combination skin is by far the most annoying of all different skin types. It’s half oily, half dry, and constantly provoking you to yell, “Pick a lane, dude!” Finding products that can suit your skin perfectly can be a bit of a challenge. However, you can always take matters into your own hands and whip yourself up a natural face cleanser for combination skin with ingredients you can find at home.
- Slather on some honey
- Honey is one of the best ingredients for your skin as it has anti-inflammatory and lightening properties.
- As it’s also an exfoliator, using it as a natural cleanser for the face can really do wonders.
- All you need to do is gently wet your face with warm water before you start and then massage some honey into your skin.
- The warm water opens up your pores and also makes it easier for the honey to dissolve.
- Use natural oils
- Oils have a host of benefits when it comes to beauty and though it may seem a little counter-intuitive, it can be used to cleanse your face as well.
- Pour a teaspoon of castor oil into a container.
- Castor oil dries your skin which is why you must mix it with a carrier oil such as sunflower oil or argan oil.
- With this, you are simultaneously drying and moisturizing your skin, which works well for combination skin.
- Bust out your oatmeal packets
- Remember those oatmeal packets you bought all those months ago when you thought going on a healthy diet was a good idea?
- It’s time to show them the light of day and put them to some use.
- Mix together half a cup of ground oats with the equal amount of almond meal and then add a liquid of your choice: lemon juice, water, coconut water, whichever, depending on whether you need a natural cleanser for oily skin or dry skin.
- This cleanser for the face can be used for both.
- Keep the skin woes away with an Apple cleanser a day
- Apples are a great fruit when it comes to using them for beauty packs.
- Mix together two peeled apple slices, fresh yogurt, honey, and olive oil and use it as a natural face cleanser that will leave you feeling fresh once you use it.
- As this is slightly on the drier side, you should moisturize your face with a soothing cream like Olay to counteract any excess dryness.
Making a natural face cleanser using organic ingredients is definitely much easier than it looks. Go on and start mixing your ingredients and greet this spring season with lovely, glowing skin that makes everyone sit up and say “Wow”.
Extra Tip – Tomato is also a great ingredient for combination skin! Check out the benefits of tomato for skin here at Reward Me. Get more skin care tips to be your best beautiful daily at www.rewardme.in
*Sponsored post with rewardme.in
Thanks for stopping by!