Hi everyone! I have been loving Tokyo weather so much that I can't imagine myself doing anything other than enjoying it with a sip of tea alongside some fresh fragrance from the parfumerie range of Revlon nail paints that add to the joy of this weather with beautiful colors.
I got my hands on these little bottles few days back only and I was so excited that I applied them on my nails the same day. I could not share them in a post with you guys but did share them on my Instagram (follow me at diaryofacusp in case you are not and you find it interesting). Hence, today I am sharing this beautiful thing on my nails with you guys.
What I like about Revlon Parfumerie and the shade African Tea Rose:
- This über cute little packaging, isn't it so gorgeous and whimsical? I wouldn't be wrong if I say that the packaging was the first thing that urged me to buy it, everything else came as a part of package.
- It is a beautiful pink colour with so-super-fine glitters in pinkish-purplish tone, so fine that you barely see them on nails but in the bottle.
- It has a mesmerizing floral scent, which is so mild that it won't bother you much but will definitely give you a floral breeze whenever you want, just at your nail tips.
- It comes with great staying power, on my nails it didn't chip for 4-5 days as I do all house chores on my own so I could see it chipping after that, which I would say is a great staying power.
- Quantity is great, it comes in a large bottle with 11.7 mL, which I think is great for 900¥ (in Japan it is priced a little on the expensive side, but internationally it is prices around 6$).
What I do not like:
- I wish the staying power of the scent was also a little longer, on my nails it goes away in a day or two.
- In Japan it is little overpriced, but I can't say much about this as everything is on a higher priced side here, so can't be counted as a disliking I guess.
Overall, I am so happy to have this in my stash, can't wait to grab a few more gorgeous shades from this range. Have you tried these yet? What colour would you recommend me to try next? Do share your comments with me, I love your little talks with me.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day ahead!